Pix

I finally took some pics of the house. George and I were out there last night until almost 9:30 painting and doing some other things. On Friday we have our family Christmas house tour. We go around to all of our houses checking out each other's decorations. Technically, I'm not decorated for the tour except for my star, but they wanted to see it anyway! Most of these pictures are of the kitchen. Rhonda, if you're trying to figure out how it's laid out, look at the second picture down. It's looking in from the living room to the kitchen. And the really hot looking guy is just someone who's been showing up to work until 10:30 pm every night. The only payment he requires is a backrub after he's done......I say that's pretty cheap labor!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Get out of town! I painted my kitchen almost that exact color of green about a month ago! I've been in a green mood lately.....must run in the family. I LOVE the way it's coming along....looks right out of Pottery Barn. Makes me miss my house. :(
Anonymous said…
Oh ya.....and you better get an early start on your house tours since you have a 6 hour drive to my house.

You are coming right?? I'll bake!! I've got Starbucks too!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts