Nor'Easter coming!

I love snow...you all know it. I'm the one who waits for it every year. I'm the one who dodges the glazed over stares of people who think I'm crazy.....I DON'T CARE! I am waiting deliciously for the Nor'Easter to blow in on Saturday evening (after my Christmas banquet at Uncle Primo's of course!). They're forecasting over a foot of snow. I've been to Wal-Mart, and Movie Gallery. My cupboard is stocked.....bread, milk, cereal, and movies. I'm ready for the wild winds to howl and cover my world with the soft white splendor that is snow..... Bring it on.....while you're wishing you would've gone out and bought that last gallon of milk, I'll be baking cookies and watching Pirates of the Caribbean III.

Hmmmmm.......I hope Dick Goddard isn't wrong..... cuz then I'll be the one with the all the food and nothing to show for it! hahahahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
not fair! we've had a few flurries....and it was in the 60's this week. it's this time of year i miss Ohio!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts