OKAY...I feel my movie itch has been scratched. I rented 6 movies yesterday evening (oh yes...I had coupons! only ended up paying for like 2 of them...nice), and so far we have watched 5 of them as follows:

HAPPY FEET....good movie and so funny!
THE HOLIDAY....oh my gosh...so good and romantic...I cried..
CHILDREN OF MEN....so thought-provoking..loved it..
PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS....cried again...
BLOOD DIAMOND....can we just say LEO?
THE GOOD SHEPHERD...haven't watched it yet....tomorrow afternoon

It's been a couple weeks since we've rented movies because our DVD player has been acting kooky. But we got through them okay. It is now 11:59....one minute officially away from Easter. Looking forward to tomorrow. Church, then our family get-together. Lots of good food! I made 48 cupcakes today with pastel frosting on the white ones, and mocha frosting on the chocolate ones.....yummmm.

Time for bed.......

Missy

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's about time you blogged again! I just watched "Blood Diamond" too........wow, good movie.

The Cupcakes were yummy!

Keep writing!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts