.

.

Saturday, April 7, 2007

OKAY...I feel my movie itch has been scratched. I rented 6 movies yesterday evening (oh yes...I had coupons! only ended up paying for like 2 of them...nice), and so far we have watched 5 of them as follows:

HAPPY FEET....good movie and so funny!
THE HOLIDAY....oh my gosh...so good and romantic...I cried..
CHILDREN OF MEN....so thought-provoking..loved it..
PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS....cried again...
BLOOD DIAMOND....can we just say LEO?
THE GOOD SHEPHERD...haven't watched it yet....tomorrow afternoon

It's been a couple weeks since we've rented movies because our DVD player has been acting kooky. But we got through them okay. It is now 11:59....one minute officially away from Easter. Looking forward to tomorrow. Church, then our family get-together. Lots of good food! I made 48 cupcakes today with pastel frosting on the white ones, and mocha frosting on the chocolate ones.....yummmm.

Time for bed.......

Missy

1 comments:

Rhonda Lowe said...

It's about time you blogged again! I just watched "Blood Diamond" too........wow, good movie.

The Cupcakes were yummy!

Keep writing!