The 8 essays I'm proud to have written in 2020

You can now find me on Substack and Medium. I'll be keeping this blog up to look back and see my old work. 

It's been one hell of a year. 

I want to end it by starting this space. Something new. Something uncensored.

I am a columnist for a rural paper in Ohio, an author who published her book in a pandemic summer, and a frustrated poet. 

I'm glad you're here. But don't come back if you can't handle some spicy words.

See you 2020, let's do something new.


Here are eight pieces I'm particularly proud to have written in 2020:

It's only a virus, they said

Taking a knee for an injured world

Inconvenience in the time of pandemic

10 Commandments for tackling racism

Redifining the word 'freedom'

Spiraling down the conspiratorial rabbit hole

A distraction to what ails us is never the cure

Faith over fear is nothing if we're not wise



Comments

이후 1월 30일 한국도로공사와의 경기에서는 하효림을 선발세터로 내세워 승리했지만, 이어진 IBK기업은행과의 경기에서는 0대3으로 패하며 3위 싸움에서 우위를 점할 수 있는 원동력을 찾지 못하고 있던 상태였다
무료야동

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts