Spring Break Baby!

Finally bringing my blog up to date.  For the last ten days I have been dreadfully sick.  Whatever virus it was it took me down and George too.  We were flat down with chills and heavy fever.  I am left with it's remnants in the form of a cough that just won't leave me alone.  The luscious sun is outside just shining away right now and I am ever so glad that it's decided to come out.  The kids are on spring break this week and right now they are playing old songs and dancing around the house.  I love spring break. 

Later today I'm taking Selena and we're rounding up some Easter groceries.  Then we're heading over to watch Hunter run the mile, the 800, and the 1600m relay at the Claymont Invitational.  Looking forward to soaking up some sun on the bleachers.  My face is paler than a snowflake!  Need my tan back to look a little more human. I'll blog next week on something a little more substantial.  Just needed to give my fellow bloggers a heads up as to my condition.  I smell my banana cake cooling on the cupboard -- think I'll go sneak a hot piece. :)

Comments

Tina said…
So glad you're feeling better and you are enjoying Spring break with the kidders.
Blessings
T
Anonymous said…
Glad you're feeling better! Enjoy spring break!
Christian Lemos said…
I like, *-*
see my blog, thanks
by @christian_lemos

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts