Snowpocalypse!


We're snowed in! I heard the term "Snowpocalypse" from my friend Tina Lawver -- and boy does it fit. Over 24" of snow has been dumped on my world since Friday afternoon.

I'm loving every minute of it. The beauty it has created is sometimes just astonishing. I'm so glad I went to the store to stock up on milk and bread. We've been eating, sleeping, and looking out the window.

George shoveled a path, but the there is so much more we don't know where to go with it. He didn't know what he signed up for when he married me and moved to Ohio. <3 He's the best.

Comments

nichole said…
Beautiful! My parents had 22 inches at their house, and I am so annoyed that we got nothing here in the NYC region.

Enjoy!

Randomly found your blog surfing around. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts