Home & Garden Show




The second round of snow madness started this morning, bright and early. Steady snow is piling up and I can no longer make out the lines of my backyard. It's all swirly and drifted with peaks. I'm loving it because it gives me the chance to stay put and finish my projects. What projects, you ask? This Friday Feb. 12 & 13 I'm doing a Home & Garden show with Amish Country Living in Ashland, OH. Check out the info right here.

I've been working hard trying come up with some relevant items to sell. I haven't truly "made" things in awhile. I've gathered, gleaned, and slapped on paint to some lovely old junk. I'm actually creating a few things. I'm excited for this venture--we'll see how it goes. Can't wait to visit and and sell with my fellow ACL teammates, Tina Lawver and LeeAnn Miller. Should be big fun.

Comments

Tina said…
Oh my goodness!!! lovin the sneak peak So exciting.
pray for good weather and all to go well.
Love
T
Joy@TPMG said…
Good luck at the show! May sunny days be ahead to melt all of this snow.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts