note to self---strap on the motivation!

Seems the cold weather has decided to stay! Last night when we went to bed all the cold air was blowing in and it sounded like winter outside. I'm going to enjoy the last mottled leaf until it falls to the ground.

George and I ran away for the day to Canton. We ended up seeing "Body of Lies" w/ Leo DeCaprio and Russell Crowe---excellent movie. Worth every dollar we paid for a matinee. Seems we end up running away from Mondays more and more! Oh well...

I'm pushing pushing pushing myself to get the things done I know I'm supposed to be doing. I.E.: writing my book...or at least writing articles. Selling things on e-bay. After I quit my job I said I would get on that right away. My short vacation is done and it's time to get busy. I know, Tina...you don't have to tell me! You're doing what you're supposed to be doing now it's my turn!

Comments

Tina said…
Alright girl! I didn't know you had quit your job. Must of missed that somehow.
I know it's hard to get going on your dream, but work at it a little everyday. Carve out time and do it!
I got your back in prayer.
Proud of you!
T

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts