40

40....fluffy...and fabulous?

I think that's the new saying... Being 40 feels exactly the same as 39--it's just a number. Will I be saying that though when I go to renew my license today? Ugh! I hate taking those pictures. We made it through the weekend. Belle had a party for her 18th with tons of kids on Friday night. I cooked chicken enchiladas, chili con queso, and mexican rice. They ate like crazy! Then George surprised me with a 40th birthday party on Sunday. Lots of people...and a pig roast! It was an awesome surprise. As soon as my camera will cooperate and upload the pictures I'll post them. It's Tuesday and I'm still tired from the weekend...but all in all it was a good one.

40....fantastic.....and phenomenal? Keep 'em coming!

Comments

Tina said…
Awwwww, Happy Birthday, my dear.
40 is a great number!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts