a-c-r-o-n-y-m-s

G--oofy
E--entertaining
O--h so annoying at times
R--eally can surprise you
G--regarious
E--ndlessly changeable

My husband has driven me nuts this week--made me cry--made me laugh--and surprised me to no end. His depth is boundless, and his ability to turn around a situation and make you look at it in another way is endless. I know him and then I don't. He makes me mad and then he doesn't. I want to be ticked off by him but then my love for him gets in the way. Does anyone else have this problem?

H--andsome
E--loquent when he wants to be
R--oguish
R--eally likes to get in your face
E--mo at times
R--ants
A--lways mine

This was probably the weirdest post I've ever done, but just how I'm feeling! Isn't life interesting?

Comments

Tina said…
We all need a guy in our life who does all those things. As my hubby tells me..."you'll never be bored!" He said that when he proposed to me.
T

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts