Hiland v. West Holmes....... 2-2.....sigh. We had the game in the bag and with 38 sec. left they scored a goal! AAAAHHHH! The girls were devastated, but they played such a good game that we told them not to be upset. It was a super game. A tie is definately not a loss, although it's not a win either....but they were so good last night. Oh well, it was an improvement.

Yesterday I took Lisa out to see the house. For those of you who don't know her, Lisa is my friend from Hartville. We met in VS in San Antonio, TX and she was the one who introduced me to George! We try to get together a couple of times a year. She couldn't believe what the house looked like. I'm just ready to get construction going. Then we had lunch at Farmstead, and messed around Berlin at some shops. It's nice to get my mind off of other stuff!

Well, I'm at work trying to type this and this has taken me two hours to do all of this.....it's been crazy here this morning. Gotta run.

Comments

Tina said…
Hey, drove past your house a couple days ago and thought of you. I say a prayer when I think of you. This too shall pass

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts