FIRE PIX

Hunter's closet
downstairs bathroom where it started
girls' room

Here are a few pics of the fire. Hunter's poor room took the brunt of it. We hauled everything out of the upstairs now, and today everything else is being taken away downstairs. They need everything out of the house to start construction. We're staying at my mom and dad's house until everything is done. It's going to be a long road, and the only reason I can be okay is because my kids were not at home. You can replace things and rebuild rooms, but you can't replace your kids!
Hunter's closet door...yikes
the girls' room which suffered heat and smoke damage
Hunter's bedroom windows
the pile of charred things on the patio
going up the steps between rooms
Hunter's melted TV!
where the fire started.....

Comments

Tina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said…
Sorry, I messed up what I was going to say earlier and deleted it. I'm thanking God that your family is safe and you are right, missy, you can replace everything else, all the stuff.
Thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts