Friday style and wishes






Comments

Marcia said…
All those colors remind me - I'm getting my house painted this week and next, and I got a really dark blue/gray in my bedroom and I LOVE it! I'm not sure if it's like you described your bedroom or not. It definitely makes the room a lot cozier.

I'll take some pictures when I get everything organized again.
Missy said…
That's so exciting - I want to see all the pics when it's done!!

Did you get your leak fixed??
Marcia said…
The "leak" was a broken sewer pipe in the yard with a tree root that grew into it and totally plugged it up. It is supposedly fixed now, although I'm a little nervous about doing laundry this weekend (that was what started the whole thing last weekend).

It's nice to work at a place with the equipment and knowledge to take care of it for me! I'll have to get them back in the spring to plant grass over where they had to dig up the yard.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts