Bargain Shopping & Basement Junk!

I'm a little late in posting my link to Amish Country Living. I came down with the strangest 24 hour bug on Friday. Heavy fever, chills and the next day I was fine. That happened back in December too. I could feel the chills coming on during the day, just little flashes of them. By the time I had gotten groceries, picked up pizza, rented movies and drove home --- I couldn't wait to lay down. Not sure what's causing these little time frames of flu. I don't like it. :(

I'm feeling fine now. Yesterday we drove to Grove City, PA to shop at the Outlet Mall. We haven't been shopping in m-o-n-t-h-s! We found the best deals. Gap, American Eagle, Rue 21, Old Navy --- usually our shopping is contained to school shopping in August, and Christmas shopping. The kids were in heaven. My favorite kind of deal is when something that regularly runs for 39.99, marked down to 14.99, with 60% off of that yet! Woo hoo -- that's some shopping right there.

Check out my new blog post on Amish Country Living. Posted are some pictures of the "junque" in my basement -- hey! where else can I store it?!

"Lovely Junque"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts