Still Holiday-ing

Hope you all are having a super Christmas break and a forthcoming New Year! Not much to type today. Next week when the kids are back at school I'll blog about our holiday. For now I'm going to put a link to check out my blog from last week on Amish Country Living. It's a little story of George's life when he was lost for three years in Oaxaca, Mexico. I have some little elves working on pushing me to get a book written about his life. It would be a page-turner.

Have a prosperous New Year!

George's Story

Comments

Leslie Harris said…
Missy, I just read George's story and all I can say is "Wow!" I cried through the whole thing. At first I cried tears of sadness for that lost little boy, but then I cried tears of joy to know that even though he suffered, things worked out for him in a good way! Wow!!! Blessings and hugs to all of you. Have a happy New Year! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts