will of God

"the will of God will not take you.....where the grace of God cannot keep you"....

this is a verse that I've had had written down for at least ten years and kept in my purse. it's come in handy more than once to remind me what i need to remember. a friend of mine just sent me an e-mail that had this exact verse on it. thanks tracie. sometimes i need to remember this verse and rest in it. when everything is too overwhelming to take in and process i need to remember to pull out this verse.

somedays closing my eyes and leaning back into a soft pillow just isn't enough. the long stream of troubles that follow me just don't let me rest. i'm not complaining..... my life is good. i've got healthy kids, a handsome husband, (!) and a relatively great life. there's always things that plague us through this life. the devil never lets us alone so why should we ever let our guard down... i found that my guard has been down alot even when i think it's not.

always be ready for a strike....it can hit you at the heart just when you think everything is good and beautiful.

NEVER LET YOUR GUARD DOWN! LET'S PUT ON OUR ARMOR AND STAND AT THE READY TO SLASH EVIL TO PIECES.....

Comments

Tina said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said…
What a great post from the heart. I love that verse and really needed to hear it this morning.
Thanks
T
Tina said…
Hey, I got on Keaton's website and saw some of Belle's senior pics.
Beautiful girl and great pics.
T

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts