love my husband!

I love to watch my husband paint----he makes it look good! I go around and try to trim and it just turns out all wrong, and he swoops in and makes a super-straight edge and all is perfect again. I love him!

Painting is almost done....two bathrooms two go. Upstairs bedrooms, hallway, living room, kitchen, and master bedroom--DONE!

Carpet is ordered and being installed next week. My new refrigerator and dishwasher arrived yesterday and are installed......with ice and and water flowing out of the front of the fridge! :) Heather is coming tomorrow and we're going to tackle the bathrooms---git r done!

All that's left after that is to start putting together a million things from IKEA---give me a drill and I'm ready to assemble some beds!

Comments

Anonymous said…
yeah, george pretty much rocks the paint brush!
Tina said…
Getting a straight, I mean really straight edge with a trim brush has always been a challenge for me. Others look at it and go, "that looks good", but I still see the wiggles in the line. I'm in awe of anyone who can really rock the straight line. Go George!
Hey, I like how you always change the look of your blog. I could use some tips!
Tammy Lynn said…
I can't wait to see the finished product! Isn't it amazing how God can transform a tragedy into a blessing?! (Along with alot of your own sweat and tears!) I'm so excited for all of you to start enjoying your "new" house!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts