getting out of the house


Okay, I think I am finally healing. I've laid low for about 3 weeks now---no working, no lifting, and for the last week and a half I haven't gone anywhere. I am finally able to sit down without my butt falling asleep, and the pain is lessening. Thank you God! It's been a trial, but I'm making it through. My family has been amazing....for doing everything for me and for putting up with me! And thank you mom for pulling my weeds and making me chicken and noodles....what could be better! I think I am actually leaving the house today.....finally....because the kids have been going crazy to see "Transformers"...and to tell you the truth so have I! I just love movies like that. Some of my fave movies include Armageddon...Independence Day...and so forth. I am a little worried about sitting for that long in the theater...it's getting so that I'm afraid to leave the house. I've got to heal sometime though so I'm going to go for it...a little pain won't kill me. I've heard excellent reviews about this movie so I'm pumped!



Well, it's been all about soccer this week at our house. Belle and Selena have gone for four days to the Hiland girls soccer camp. They've been loving it. Also, the Copa America has been on and my family is crazy for watching the mexican national soccer team compete. Although they lost to Argentina (we intensely dislike Argentina!), they are playing for third place tonight against Uruguay. We're pumped for that too! Hunter sprained his ankle pretty bad this week at soccer open gym, so he's been laying around the house with me. He's getting better though. I was talking with George yesterday morning about all the soccer activities and he says it reminds him so much of going to soccer stuff with his brother. He even had a tear in his eye....he's so sentimental.

Well, gotta go and get ready for the movie. I'll let you know how it went later!

Comments

Sheila said…
Hey Missy, so glad to hear you are feeling better. PTL. Sheila G.
Hummel Family said…
I am so glad you are doing better! Will we see you in Sunday School tomorrow? I just figured out who Rhonda reminds me of? Your beautiful Belle!! There's a resemblance...has anyone told you that before?

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts