------ :) -------

tired...tired...tired! but here's a few things i'll update on later...

---survived Hurricane Ike blowing through Ohio...no internet for a week! but we at least had electricity

---I quit my job....many reasons why...but I'm pretty excited...

---had our final garage sale at mom's this week because they're moving...sad but I have lots of good pics of the sale

---had six soccer games this week on top of the sale

---my kids and drama go hand in hand---romance...parties...boys...girls....love my life!

I'm now dragging myself to bed with a good book in hand...even though I'll probably fall asleep right away....at least I know the book is in my hand...haha

Comments

Tina said…
Sounds like things are cookin' in your life. Busy girl!
Excited to see the next chapter and hear about new things.
T

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts