.

.

Friday, September 19, 2008

------ :) -------

tired...tired...tired! but here's a few things i'll update on later...

---survived Hurricane Ike blowing through Ohio...no internet for a week! but we at least had electricity

---I quit my job....many reasons why...but I'm pretty excited...

---had our final garage sale at mom's this week because they're moving...sad but I have lots of good pics of the sale

---had six soccer games this week on top of the sale

---my kids and drama go hand in hand---romance...parties...boys...girls....love my life!

I'm now dragging myself to bed with a good book in hand...even though I'll probably fall asleep right away....at least I know the book is in my hand...haha

1 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like things are cookin' in your life. Busy girl!
Excited to see the next chapter and hear about new things.
T