Mountain Mission Kids!

We had such a blast having Rhonda's boys up here last weekend. We had four of them stay at our house: Robel, Chris, Eman, and Yonas. They were all so polite and well-behaved.....but I still heard them laughing and talking when they thought we couldn't hear them! It was definitely a whirlwind weekend. On Friday night when they got here we had a meal. Afterward, we split up into whoever wanted to play basketball or soccer. We took the soccer kids down to Killbuck to play. Scott and George played like they thought they were 18 again...needless to say they paid for it the next morning! On Sunday morning we all went to church out at Newpointe. We all had to say goodbye after that which was sad.....but our kids are bugging us to go down to Virginia now to visit. So...we'll see what we can do about that!the kids who stayed with us.....Zach and Hunter had already left w/Rhonda for church...

after church in the sanctuary...

Rhonda and I......I still look a little tan :)


Hunter can hold anybody's attention!Robel and I....he told Rhonda he was going to stay in Ohio with us!

Comments

Tina said…
awwwww, that's so great. I'm looking forward to making the trip to meet these kids that are such a big part of Rhonda's life. Looks like a great visit.
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts