Trail of Terror

Well we finally were able to round up enough people at work and go to the Trail of Terror! Deanna, Tiffany, Twila, and I headed up to Zoar to eat at the Zoar Tavern, then we headed over to the trail. It was pretty good. I probably screamed the most when the guy with the chainsaw started chasing us. I guess I didn't know I could still run that fast! It was fairly creepy for one being outside in a woods, and two it was drizzling. It all added to the atmosphere. And of course, they made me go first! We had alot of fun though.

I'm so tired I can barely keep my head up here at work this morning. Rhonda and Scott arrived last night, and I was up until 12 talking to them. But it was at least 1:30 am until I heard everybody quiet down downstairs. Then when my alarm went off three hours later...I about jumped out of my skin. My eyelids felt glued to my eyes! Oh well, I guess I can take a cat nap later this afternoon........please.....!!

My windows are coming next week......the contractor is starting sometime next week.....and all the trash and things to tear off walls will be gone! Thank you Lord for the patience you're giving me. I love my hubby so much----he's what's keeping the house moving along!

Comments

Tina said…
My son was one of the actors in that last year. I have never been to one of those haunted anything. I'm a chicken.

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts