not much going on!

Life has been fairly uneventful the past week, aside from all the school shopping we did. We did get everything accomplished. New shoes, new shirts.....etc. All bought and waiting for wear. We went to the Holmes Co. fair on Saturday evening. The kids had a good time, but for me the magic has worn off. It's just not the same when you get older! I guess it's because we're not trolling the aisles for interesting people anymore! haha.

School starts this week.....I have to say that I am ready. The kids are too. It's always an exciting time. Belle's first soccer game is tomorrow night against Norwayne. She is so pumped, and so am I. I'm kind of nervous because it'll be her first soccer game ever! I think George is going too, so it should be a fun evening.

Well, that's about all my brain can concoct this morning. I guess I'm not feeling very creative...maybe I need more coffee......... I do have two school things going on tonight. We have Hunter's open house...the last one at Berlin Elementary! aaahhh! Then Selena has her junior high orientation at Hiland right after Hunter's. I guess that's a full evening. Maybe I'll do laundry in between there.

adios for now! maybe I'll post some pics of the soccer game on wed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts