Housekeeping 101

Well....I finally have time to sit down and post for once. On Monday I started a job as a housekeeper for the Carlisle Inn in Walnut Creek. As of today, Friday...I am no longer a housekeeper at the Carlisle Inn in Walnut Creek. In all the jobs I have ever had...I have never been a quitter...ever...! I feel so bad too because Yvonne Sutton put in a good word for me to get the job...I should've have known better though. Me and housekeeping don't mix. I did fine until the second day when I started to clean bathrooms. There I was......in a fog of industrial cleaning fluid and the worst headache of all time started to come on... I don't know whether it's my diabetes that made the headache worse.....but me and that cleaner just didn't mix. They told me that some people just don't make it because of the cleaners...they're just too strong. Man...I feel so bad because the people there were so nice! I'm going to keep looking for a job though....something that's maybe more on the creative side...or something at a desk. Or maybe I should listen to my other post and just start George's book..........................hmmmmmmmmmm.....

In better news...George got a job with a high-end painting company out of Green! He'll be employed by them so we'll have no more headaches being self-employed! Thank you God! for the job, and for no more headaches! He starts this Monday for them, and they paint all over, and in the surrounding states. They have a contract to paint alot of Wal-Marts! I'm so thankful we found this job for him. It's a prayer answered....And God...you know what I'm talking about! It's definitely been God and us all winter...he's never left our side...even though we felt like a tiny raft out in a stormy sea. I think I can feel the warmth of spring on my back.....everything feels lighter! yea!

Well, I'd better get my butt in gear. I have to run to Wal-Mart for some hair color....those grays seem to to be multiplying by the dozens. I'm pumped for the Hiland game tonight....I feel it.....we're one game away from STATE baby!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts