Random Vignettes in my house!

I have always had my dresser arranged with found things.  This treasure chest was found at Save n Serve and is exactly like one my dad had.

The combination of this apple pic, one of my favorites, and the green walls never fails to make me smile. There's something about those apples....

I collect random glass containers to display bathroom items -- I find it lovely!

Ok, I made this -- but it's inspirational and I love it.

This is a collection of found things with a nod to George's Catholic upbringing.  Who said religious things can't be displayed in a funky unique way?

I'm not even sure where this little box came from, but my collection of little bottles, birds, and random paraphernalia is pleasing to my eye.  I look at it daily as it sits on my bookshelf.

Lastly, this grouping of wine bottles brings back memories of friends gathered around our table, anniversaries shared, and other good times had.  

Thanks for taking a trip through the randomness that is my house.  Aside from the obvious that makes us happy like family and friends, we all have things in our house that speak volumes to us.  Why not take the time to re-examine why they do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts