College.





This summer has simply proven too much for me to keep up with my blogging. What with Belle's graduation, and then moving her to college in Florida there has been no room to breathe! Sometimes I remind myself to sit down, put my shoulders back, and just relax. It's hard to do it! Posting a few pics is what I'll do....too many words and I'll hyperventilate. haha
Fort Lauderdale. I once envisioned this town as party central for spring break, which in all honesty probably is. The rest of the weeks it's just this beautiful picturesque town. The beach was beautiful.
We took this the first night at our sweet retro Hotel Biba. We just loved it here. The architecture and ambiance fit our personality to a T.
...and then we left her in the care of this university. Palm Beach Atlantic. She's on her own now studying, doing laundry, and sprouting wings. Is she ready? There is no answer to that. The answer comes with the wind and the successive years that are tacked on to one's age. Are we ever ready for anything? To be ready one must dive in and feel life move around you. We have left Belle to embrace this---as we must embrace and live our life.

Comments

Tina said…
I loved the last line. embrace.
T

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts