Matinees on Monday



There's nothing like getting up on a monday---drinking
a cup of coffee--and deciding to take off to Canton for a day of leisure. George didn't have to start a new project until Wednesday so we decided to head up to a matinee. And what did we see? Only my new favorite book turned into a movie "The Other Boleyn Girl". I have to say it was pretty good but it didn't follow the book at all. It jumped around alot and didn't follow the storyline which can be pretty annoying. But I have to say it was good and George liked it too. How about that husband of mine that will go see a bodice-ripper with me? That's why I love him. Hmmm....maybe he saw it with me because he made me sit through "Alien vs. Predator: Requiem " the night before.....hmmmm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts