In

We're in! Our first night was last Friday the 8th---and did it ever feel good. When I climbed into my new bed I just laid there and started thinking.......it almost felt like I had never been gone. I could hardly wake up in the morning---I slept until 9:00! It felt wonderful. George on the other hand couldn't stay sleeping. He woke up at 6:30am, and felt so hyper. He's been working for so long on this house that he couldn't quite calm down and believe there wasn't a whole lot he had to do. He did say that the bed was awesome though :).

I took alot of pictures, but just haven't had time to put them on yet. I'm at work on this snowy, icy morning and wanted to quick update everyone. It took us awhile to set up the computer at home and get all the bells and whistles moving correctly. I'll have pics up soon.

We did have a nice weekend with Rhonda & Scott & kids home. We got together on Sat. night at Lauri's, then they came over to our house on Sunday night. It was good to catch up again.

Gotta run, my phone here at work is working overtime this morning since the office was closed yesterday for the winter storm. Just in case you forgot: I LOVE SNOW..... :) And it was even better being snowed in at our own house! It felt cozy and right. Kids have been off for three straight days now. They are definitely in heaven.

Pics up soon!

Comments

Tina said…
I'm so happy for you all. I can't wait to see the pics!

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts