happenings

Missy's life in a nutshell this week:

--George is busy working :)

--While people brush it out of the way...I have been ENJOYING the snow--I love the trail to my
car!

--Belle's car blew a tire on one of the coldest nights of the year...changing said tire in 0 degree
weather was not fun! Thanks to the random amish guy who helped George get that last nut
off!

--Belle's boyfriend Colton, has mono! This has caused much moping and dragging of oneself
around the house. Said child acts like she has it herself...which in fact...we are closely watching
and making sure she doesn't develop it! Oh young love... :) This too shall pass....

--Many basketball games have been attended...including the Malvern game which was by far
the best I've seen this year! Even though Colton couldn't play....he's out for a good two weeks
from games. WHICH has caused aforementioned child even more distress. This also, shall
pass in the blink of an eye!

--Selena and Hunter were both in the Hiland Jr. High Spelling Bee. Both are excellent spellers
and looked forward to it. We studied for nights on end! They both did well, and Selena ended
up placing 4th. Even though the word she misspelled, S-H-O-A-L , was not in the book we
studied! I told her she did super, then she reminded me...the word queen...what I misspelled
in the Holmes Co. Spelling Bell back in 1982-- R-E-C-E-I-V-E-D. Hey, the microphone was
crackly and I misunderstood him! ;)

--All of my Christmas decorations are finally down...except for the manger scene on top of my
TV cabinet. I keep forgetting it!

--Lastly, my mind has been occupied with my sister and her kids. They need to be back home
with her, not somewhere they had no idea they were going. Please God, let this situation be
resolved in the right way, not the way it's BEEN going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts