Odds & Ends

We had a super Thanksgiving last week---ate entirely too much! The kids have been at home since last Wednesday. They had off Wed thru Mon. I took them out to eat and see a movie last Wednesday which was fun. We haven't done a whole lot of that since the fire. It was nice to get out and about. They head back to school today, except for Selena who is down with a nasty cold. Poor thing, she couldn't even sleep last night because of her runny nose. She's been downing aspirin and echinacea, but when I get off work this morning I'm going to see what else I can give her.

I'm at work this morning, and it's definitely slowing down. I only had four rooms rented last night, with two to check out this morning. They all checked out before 7:00am! Starting in December I don't have to come in at 5:45am anymore---I can come in at 6:45! That hour will definitely be nice.

The drywall is totally done in the kitchen, and the electric is in...and I'm getting antsy to get home. 28 days to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace in the madness of mothering

We are Ghosts